Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Staying with Abbie in Pittsburgh


We had a blast visiting with Abbie in Pittsburgh. She made us dinner and let us relax at her house the first night. I had fun exploring. She has two sets of stairs and a piano to play with.


On Saturday she showed us around town. We rode up the incline. It was something we rode up a really step hill. Abbie said it was the way the steel workers used to get up the hill. It was a great view. We drove around and saw different areas of the city. Abbie took us to the Carnegie Library. I had fun reading books and exploring the children's section. After the Library we went to dinner then home for bed. I was a little tired.


Sunday we went to North Way Christian Community where Abbie goes to church. In the evening mom and dad left me to go see a play. I cried a little when they left because I love them, but then Abbie played with me and let me watch 101 Dalmations. Overall, it was a great trip. Check back in a week. I will tell you all about the Gormongs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment