Sunday, February 7, 2010

The baby at the Gormongs

We spent five days with the Gormongs: Phil, Kara and Adalynn
I met baby Adalynn for the first time last week. Mom and dad talk about her and how cute she is, but I had not yet met her. When we first got there mom held Adalynn and snuggled her. I made it clear that it was NOT ok for MY MOM to snuggle another baby.
As the week went on I began to warm up to her. She made cute sounds and didn't cry very loud. Mom tried to feed Adalynn a bottle and I was ok if I could sit on mom's lap at the same time. The night before we left I decided I liked, maybe even loved, baby Adalynn. I gave her several hugs and even a kiss.
Phil and Kara were pretty cool too. I am glad I got to meet them since mom talks about them a lot. I know that we will be friends for a long time.
I hope that you are making good friends who you will be close to forever. Please pray for me as I am making new friends as we travel and how as I make new friends I am also having to say goodbye to friends.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Tim, we miss you and love you!
    Kara, Philip, and Adalynn

    ReplyDelete