Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Making New Friends


Over the past few months I have made LOTS of new friends. I got to visit Grace Bible Fellowship and meet the boys and girls who go to Discovery Cove. They let me play with the blow up globe and they had excellent questions.


Next I played with the kids who came for Logos at Wiley Church in Marlton, NJ. They were excellent soccer players. The kids in St. Peter’s of Ocean City welcomed me with open arms after the holidays. I played with a ball of yarn as they sang songs and learned about our ministry in Africa. I gave them each a piece of yarn and a prayer card to help them remember me.

I will be visiting Pitman UMC this coming Sunday. I am so excited. Mom and Dad made lots of good connections there, I can’t wait to meet the kids. In February I will get to go to Evangelical United Methodist in Clarksboro, NJ. God has been so good to give me so many friends who love me and pray for me regularly.

Each night I pray too. Is there anything I can be praying for you about?

No comments:

Post a Comment