Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was great! It was so wonderful in fact, that I forgot to blog about it. I got all my favorite things again. My family is great. We have had a week at home to catch up from all the travel and craziness of the holidays. Things have settled back down.

All settled down till yesterday. There was happiness, disappointment, crying, prayers, excitement and rejoicing. Let's just say there were a lot of emotions. I don't really know all the details. Something about God not providing the way Mom has been praying, then God providing in ways bigger than Mom could've imagined. You'll have to read Dad and Mom's blog for the details, but Aunt Kelly said it well, "God gets us from A to B but sometimes goes by Q to get us there." SO praise Jesus we are at B.

No comments:

Post a Comment