Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Many Homes

My sincerest apologies. It has been awhile since I checked the blog. I am outraged by the lack of posts since DEC 6TH!!! Let me assure you that I, Timbo, have done my part in writing but someone has not put them on the internet. If you do not believe me ask my friends at the churches we are connected with. They have heard from me. So, I am making mom post what we sent out in January. I will work on getting my new post up soon as well. Thanks for sticking with us.



From January 28th

    We are currently in Mississippi. (and we still are!) It took two days in the car to get here from our home in New Jersey. It was a long drive but we are here safe and settled into our new home. Mom and Dad say that home is wherever we sleep. I miss my NJ family a lot, but I am getting adjusted. (Things are a lot better now. I like my MS house and have made some friends, I will write about that soon.)

    All this traveling is good practice for all the traveling we will do this year. We will be in Indiana the first week of February and then back to Mississippi. (It was good. Got to see the cousins.) We will be in Colorado for five weeks in April and we will go to Uganda as soon as Jesus provides all our funds. (Join us in praying that we will be at 100% funded before we go to CO in April.) Even when we get to Uganda, we will have two homes. We will live in the capital city of Kampala for a few weeks, then we will move to Arua where we will do the ministry God has called us to. So many new homes. It can be hard to move around so many times. Will you pray for me in this time? Pray that I make new friends quickly and that I will feel “at home,” wherever home is.

The swahili word for this month is “nymbani” which means “at home.”

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know that the Heart in Uganda shirt would last for 2 babies!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete