Friday, October 1, 2010

Taking Care of Each Other

I want to introduce you to Benjamin Daniel. He is my brother and he was born September 23rd. I am so excited to have a brother. Mom and Dad like him too. Ben can not do much by himself yet. He needs mom to feed him and he needs his diapers changed. He can’t play yet. Mostly he just eats and sleeps.

Because Ben needs so much I try to help when I can. I give him toys if he is crying. I put his dirty diapers in the trash. Sometimes I help dad pick out Ben’s clothes. I also help mom find the pacifier when it is missing.

It is my job to help take care of my brother. Did you know that we are all brothers and sisters in Jesus? We are all God’s children and we should take care of each other. We should love and be kind to each other. We should help in any way we can. I pray that you will help those around you this week and show Jesus’ love to them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Timbo! Last Sunday our Tweeners class at the River of Grace Church in Concord, NH started reading your blog. Mrs. Gabler brought in a binder with all of your 2010 blogs so we could catch up on your news. We all loved the pictures of you and your friends. We plan to pray for you this year and will keep checking your blog for updates. Last Sunday we had 3 girls, Susie, Eliza, and Kate. Eliza loves to play outside and especially likes to climb trees. Katie was visiting us from Northfield, Vermont. She said she likes pork chops. Susie loves dogs. She has a Labrapoodle named Slingerland. We will be praying that you stay healthy this winter and that you will be a great big brother to Ben.

    ReplyDelete