Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baking with Grandma Laurie

The other day Grandma Laurie was in the kitchen busy making rolls. Her church, Trinity United Methodist in Clayton, NJ has started a soup ministry on Saturdays. Grandma makes the rolls. She was busy and I decided I should help. I climbed right up on the stool and demanded to be involved. She gave me some dough. I didn't like it at first, it was sticky. But after mom added some flour and put some flour on the counter I had some fun.


After she made little balls she put them on a tray. I, of course, also wanted to put some on a tray. Grandma would not let me put my dough balls on her tray (something about other people eating hers or germs or something...), but she gave me a tray to put mine on.


It is fun to help. Are you a good helper? Do you offer to help when you can? It is always more fun to work together than by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment