Monday, December 7, 2009

My Second, First Birthday Party @ the Wronski's



Grandma and Grandpa Wronski gave me a birthday party. It was just as much fun as my first party. We had lasagna. I ate some but not much. I don't like noodles, they are soggy and slimy in my mouth.
Next we opened presents. I got another car, some books, a bulldozer, blocks and a wagon. I also got some clothes. I had fun pulling the presents out of bags and boxes. I also had fun pulling the wrapping paper off. I did much better understanding what I was doing this time.



I had fun playing with friends I don't normally get to see. Aunt Laura and Uncle Nate came from West Lebanon. They got me the books. Dad keeps saying that books are good for my learning, I just like being read to and looking at the pictures. Mrs. Leno came and brought her girls. Madeline and Mia helped me open some of my presents. The Kubiczkis joined us; Auntie Em even came from Maine. She is in medical school but she still loves me enough to make the drive.



Aunt Laura decorated the cake. She did a great job making me a car. I tried again to blow out the candle but still didn't quite understand how. So Grandma helped me. I did enjoy the cupcake. I made a mess again. This time Dad took my shirt off first. That made it much easier to get right into the bath.



I had a great party. So this getting older thing is fun. I am not sure why everyone seems to disagree. As I am getting older I am learning to do so many things. Plus I get parties. Life is good. Remember to Thank God for all the ways that He makes your life good. Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment